Work Bench is a sturdy workbench complete with 12 accessories: a saw, a hammer, a screwdriver, a spanner, a spirit level, 2 bolts, 2 screws, 2 nails and a piece of wood. The base is equipped with a flatbed circular saw, a measuring gauge and a vice. The back wall features a shelf to tidy the tools and a hook for the saw, with the saw outline printed on the back.
- A sturdy toy workbench complete with 12 accessories
- This role-play toy encourages creative, imaginative fun through a scenario and social play
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn-taking skills, language and speech development as well as social interaction
- The toy has clock incorporated in the design which encourages number recognition and practise telling the time
- Made from re-purposed Rubberwood from sustainably managed forests
The artwork also features a clock with movable hands, a portable radio and pliers. The backboard is painted in a dark grey colour and can be used as a chalkboard to write a to-do list. The underneath storage shelf is great to store all the bits waiting to be fixed. Encourages hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
Still have questions? Please contact us asap.